Umrah Booking Terms & Conditions.
Your Obligation to Us.
Your contract with The Company is made once the following steps have been completed.
- On completion of a booking confirmation of Umrah package from us and the correct amount being paid.
- The invoice being received from Airlead Hajj & UmrahTM (sister concern company of Times Travel Ltd).
- If making a booking on behalf of other passengers, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept our conditions on behalf of all members of group you are representing.
- The confirmation you receive from us must carefully be checked and raise any queries with us immediately upon receipt. Your contract with Airlead Hajj & UmrahTM is subject to English Law governed by the jurisdiction of the English Courts and is deemed to have been made by The Company at their offices in UK.
2. The Payment:
The full payment must be made to the Company upon completing your package selection. The payment could be made by a bank transfer or cheque (provided there are 5 minimum working days to clear the cheque). Your booking may be cancelled if you fail to make full payment in time as advised. The cancellation charges are clearly defined below which will be payable by you after the cancellation.
3. The Change or Alteration your Booking:
Once you have received our confirmation of your booking if you wish to alter any arrangements, we will try to fulfill it however you must immediately inform us in writing with details of the alterations required on Info@airlead.co.uk
The requested alteration will be subject to availability and the agreement by the concerned supplier’s and will be subject to an administration charges of £50/- per person together with any other charges or expenses incurred by The Company.
In most cases a change in transfer or change of name will mean the cancellation and re-booking of the schedules, the flights and hotels. It could cause a significant additional charge. This charge could be as much as the full Umrah cost. You should be aware that these costs may increase the closer to the departure the changes are made by you. If you change the number of people in your party the price will be recalculated to the new party size. This may mean that accommodation is under-occupied and the other members of the party may have to pay an increased price.
4. Cancellation from you:
If the booking is cancelled, the person who signed the booking must notify The Company in writing as soon as possible. The charges will apply from the date on which written notification is received by The Company.
- Cancellation more than 28 days before departure £50 per person.
- Cancellation 27-14 days before departure -25% per person of Package cost.
- Cancellation 14-7 days before departure -55% per person of Package cost.
- Cancellation 7-2 days before departure-90% per person of Package cost.
You may have independent travel insurance policy, if you have to cancel for a reason covered by your insurance policy. Follow the procedure laid down by the insurers. Which you should be able to reclaim the cancellation charges subject to any policy excess.
We pay complaints utmost priority If you have any reason for complaint whilst on your pilgrimage through us, this must be brought to the attention of The Company’s local appointed representative/agent or the hotel management or other supplier immediately so that action can be taken to tackle the problem.
If your representative/agent or the hotel management be unable to resolve the problem, please contact The Company office in the UK immediately. If you do not follow the above procedure, The Company will be deprived of the opportunity to investigate, rectify your complaint whilst you are on Umrah.
6. The Company’s Obligation
- While booking with The Company you acknowledge that there is a risk associated with the Umrah. The risks include overcrowding in hotels and poor management of public places. You should be fit enough to undertake the Umrah and you must take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of other persons in your group.
- If a member of your party is injured or killed as a result of an element forming part of your arrangements booked before departure from the UK, the responsibility could be accepted if the death or injury is due to a fault on our part or the part of our agents or suppliers. If any part of your booking arrangements before your departure from the UK is not as explained in our brochure, or not of a reasonable standard, The Company will accept responsibility if this is due to a fault on our part or that of our agents or suppliers. The Company do not accept responsibility if any death, personal injury or failure of your pilgrimage arrangements is not caused by any fault of The Company, or our agents or suppliers. The Company do not accept responsibility if the death, personal injury or failure of the arrangements is due to unforeseen circumstances which, even with all due care, The Company, our appointed agents or suppliers could not have anticipated or avoided.
- The payment to you or member of your party for death, personal injury or illness, you must give The Company or our insurers the rights you may have to take action against the person or organization responsible for causing the death or personal injury or illness. You must co-operate fully with The Company in seeking recovery of any payment made.
The Company reserves the right to change the package price at any time without prior notice and you will be informed accordingly. The quoted price of Airline ticket may be increased in case Airline impose any surcharge, if tickets not issued on given time limit. The price may be increased if government impose any charges pertaining to your travel. The package price may also be increased in result of change in prices by our suppliers in Saudi Arabia (hotels, transport etc), in such case, increase up to 5% will be absorbed by The Company.
In case increase is more than 5%, you have right to cancel your package and claim full refund subject to refund charges of Airline tickets. Alternatively you may choose to pay for your package in full at the time of booking, in which case The Company will fix the price and no charges or increase will be made.
8. Alteration of Your Confirmed Booking.
Whilst everything will be done to provide the Umrah as confirmed, The Company may occasionally have to change your arrangements or part of them. The Company reserves the right to do so without prior notice. In the case of alterations, The Company will do its best to notify you before departure. If The Company has to make significant alterations to your arrangements, it will notify you as quickly as possible. Significant alterations include:
- The change of airport (except between airports serving the same city).
- If the outward or return flight is rescheduled by more than 24 hours. You may then.
- Accept the change and the contract will be varied to incorporate the change; OR
- Take comparable alternative Umrah Package subject to availability; OR
- Withdraw from the booking completely in and The Company will make a full refund of payments made by you.
- Requested hotel not being available in such case similar category hotel will be provided or the difference being paid if the hotel provided is not the same category as requested.
The factors affecting flights stopping at an airport en route are not normally known in time for notification, such alteration is not regarded as a significant change and neither are changes in carrier or aircraft type. The Company is not liable to pay compensation where the changes are by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond The Company control and which could not have been avoided by the exercise of all due care. These could include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemic, flood, drought, unavoidable technical problems with transport, and adverse weather. The Company is also not liable to pay compensation where the change is by reason of low bookings, which applies where an insufficient number of people book a pilgrimage for it to be financially viable. All group pilgrimages require a minimum number of bookings before they will operate. The Company does not accept liability for delays to flights to or from the United Kingdom or for any cancellation of flights. The Company is also not liable to pay any compensation in case of delay departure as they are subject to air traffic control.
9. Cancellation by the Company:
The cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances; The Company reserves the right to cancel your package. If this happens you will be offered the choice of an alternative Package of comparable standard (if available) or full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid. The Company will cancel your Package if you fail to make any payment by the due date and The Company will not be liable for any compensation. If The Company cancels your Package as a result of low bookings, in these circumstances you will receive a full and prompt refund of all the payments made by you. No compensation is paid if your package is cancelled because of circumstances beyond The Company control.
Generally in The Company’s reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of the airline pilot, the hotel manager, the tour leader or the other person in authority, your behaviour is causing danger, damage to property or clearly affecting the enjoyment of others, The Company reserves the right to terminate your contract. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid. If your behavior results in The Company being forced to pay additional charges, The Company will seek to recover these in full from you. The Company will not tolerate any kind of verbal or physical abuse to its employee by anyone before or during Umrah package.
Any information about you or members of your party, including your names, contact details and any special needs, disabilities or dietary requirements is collected by The Company, when you ask information or make a booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that other members of your party are aware of booking conditions and this policy and that each person agrees to you acting on their behalf in your dealings with The Company. The Company may disclose this information to our service providers (who may be located outside the UK/EU) for the purpose of providing you with your travel arrangements and insurance. The only minimum required information for this purpose will be disclosed. In the case of air travel, it may be mandatory for us to disclose information for security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purpose imposed on us by governments or airlines. The Company may disclose your information to companies who act as data processors on our behalf.
The information, for example relating to your religion or health, may be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Company needs this information to cater for your needs, but it is collected on condition that The Company have your consent. If you do not agree to the use of your information, The Company cannot accept your booking. The Company may contact you by post with information about special offers or pilgrimages, if you do not wish to receive such information, please notify The Company . You have the right to ask The Company in writing for a data request form to obtain a copy of the information, which The Company holds about you. You may be charged a fee for this service. Any such request should be addressed to The Company’s Secretary.
12. Umrah Visa:
The Company visa service allows to apply on your behalf for Umrah visas to Saudi Arabia. The Company is unable to guarantee the obtaining of any visa and consequently accept no liability whatsoever for any refusal or delay in obtaining Umrah visa. The Company reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of the delay or refusal. The Company is also not liable for any delay in obtaining Umrah visa due to misplace/lost of passport in embassy. The Company is not liable if embassy keeps passport for longer period due to additional checks.
Please also note | To observe the laws, regulations and instructions applicable in the Kingdom. To leave the Kingdom and not after expiry of specify period granted by the embassy to perform Umrah. Umrah visa, Not allowed to work in the Kingdom with or without pay. Umrah visa holder Not to stay in the Kingdom to perform Hajj .Airleads Hajj & Umrah (Times Travel Ltd) have the rights to change their policies and their terms & conditions at any time without any notice.